Magento 2 URL Redirect
Send visitors and search engines towards your recently updated content
The URL redirect, also known as URL Forwarding, is a web server function that is used to send the domain’s user from one URL to another. Redirection commonly takes an automated redirect that uses a series of status codes defined within the HTTP protocol. If any changes are made to the URLs, then users searching for the old page are often redirected to a message briefly describing the redirect. Using a proper URL redirect extension for your Magento 2 store will help to:
- Assist the visitors to the right page
- Direct the search engines
- Make information available easily
Our URL Redirect Magento 2 extension is a great means to make your Magento website SEO and user friendly. Our extension helps you to mention clear rules for generating category or new product URL path. The redirect essentially takes your URL and points to the new one. For example, suppose your visitor is searching “myoldsite.com” and you want your visitors to be directed to “Mynewsite.com”. it is by using our Magneto 2 extension that you can easily make this happen so that whoever typed in your old URL is immediately redirected to the new web page.
The extension also helps to prevent your website from any unauthorized access by using any URL and also restrict them from running any malicious script.
- Prevent from malicious script or content from added url.
- Improve Site security, speed and fraud protection.
- Admin can enable and disable the extension from admin panel.
- Admin can add html tags which needs to be prevented in URL