Magento 2 Per Country Per Product Shipping
Super flexible extension to manage worldwide shipping
Merchants who use the Magento ecommerce platform know how difficult it is to manage their shipping feature and configure the shipment rates based on each product and country, with minimum fuss.
Our Per Country Per Product extension for Magento 2 offers a superb and flexible solution to all the ecommerce merchants who are struggling with limited shipping rate configuration options in Magento’s default installation process.
- Flexible Product Shipping Price Setting
- Convenient for the customers
- One time purchase with no extra charges
- Easy Customization for Shipping Rules and Conditions
Our Per Country Per Product shipping extension for Magento 2 platform will allow both the sellers and the administrators to add shipping to each country based on the product. It is by using this extension that you can easily set the shipping rates based on the type of the product and the country. The admin can also choose from various shipping cost calculations, methods and configure the shipping rates in Magento according to the way they want.
The extension also helps the admin to write custom error messages for any not applicable country. He can also restrict some countries where the company does not wish to ship the products that are ordered. The seller or the admin can easily upload the shipping details by using the CSV file. The best thing about the extension is that it allows you to configure various options for each product, automatically overriding the default settings in the product pages.
- Admin can add the Per Country Per Product Shipping price.
- The admin can select whether the shipping cost calculation will be based on the main product shipping price or on their associated product’s shipping price.
- Admin can implement the shipping method on the basis of both the country and continent and then enter a price.
- The admin can also add a price on the selected country in a continent.
- On the checkout page, shipping price will display total shipping charges for each product.
- The admin can enable the setting to multiply Quantity of cart products or not.
- Shipping method will be visible on the order
- The final shipping price will be visible on the checkout page.
- Which Magento version is supported by this module?
- Can the admin set the shipping price for the seller’s product also?
- Can the customers see product specific prices in the cart or checkout page?
- What happens if a customer adds to cart two products with different shipping prices?
- What will happen if the seller forgets to set the shipping price for any products?
- What is the purpose of this module?