Magento 2 Order attachment
Store, share and organise documents appropriately
Customers may often have some queries regarding products or issues related to the products that they have purchased. To keep a track of these queries and issues, the admin may at times have to keep certain documents handy so that they don’t waste time searching for irrelevant documents & queries from customers. Our Order Attachment extension helps the admin to attach the relevant documents to the correct customer, so their problem can be resolved quickly.
- Helps to add related data easily
- Prevents loss of important order data
- Allows admin to download files easily
- Helps to follow up issues efficiently
How to install an extension in Magento 2
In this video tutorial we will provide a guide showing how to install Magento 2 extensions in seconds. For more information see our website at - https://www.opace.co.uk/magento-2-agency Expanding on their already successful and highly innovative v1 platform, Magento’s latest development of digital commerce is just as powerful but delivers exceptional flexibility and performance. It’s the reason why over half a million websites now use Magento 2 to power their digital transactions. Global companies and small businesses across the world all put their trust in the Magento 2 experience. And here’s just a few reasons why:
At times, the orders need to be provided with some additional and related information like screenshots, designs, user manuals, instructions, mockups, logos, invoices and etc. during the ordering process. Our Order attachment extension for Magento 2 allows you to easily attach a wide range of documents that contain essential information related to the order right from the backend. It allows the admin to attach specific file types for upload. So if there are any files or links that are added to the product order of the customer, then it will be shown and the admin can use it any time without having to search for documents related to that particular order.
The module will allow you to upload a wide range of file types and CMS pages so that the group of admins gets complete information about the product and any issues related to the customer’s order. The store owners can add product images, any complaint issues and etc. so that they can quickly review it and solve any queries related to the order.
- Admin can upload any file type and associate it with the specific product
- Upload an unlimited number of files of various types.
- Admin can add order attachment files from order view section in backend.
- He/she can edit or remove the attachment as per need
- Admin can set attachment as not visible to the customer.
- The admin can also enable or disable the extension
- Keep track of downloaded files
- Free lifetime support & free lifetime extension upgrade.
- Can admin see the attachment on order grid?
- Can the customer view the attachment of an order?
- Can we add attachment also on the basis of an order item?
- How many attachments can we add on a single order?
- Which type of file extensions does it support?