Magento 2 Amazon Connector
Syncing your products, orders and quantities made easy
Do you want to sell your products on Amazon from your Magento 2 website? But don’t know how to connect the extensive online retail platform with your site? Then look no further! Our fully featured Amazon connector can easily turn your Magento 2 store and Amazon store into an integrated system with all the core controls at the backend.
- Multiple account support
- Real time order and product sync
- Magento2.2x and 2.3 compatibility
- One-time payment with free support
- Creation of multiple price rule
Amazon and Magneto 2 connector is an extension for any online seller who is willing to sell his products on Amazon platform. In this competitive market, every seller wants to reach out to the maximum number of potential customers and for that selling maximum products is equally important. Updating information manually related to prices, stock, orders about each item is impossible for the administrator of the site.
Amazon connector helps to sync your products, orders and quantities from the Amazon store to Magento 2 store and update all the varied aspects of your products on a real time basis at both the ends. With our connector, store owners can also connect multiple Amazon stores with their Magento 2 store.
Benefits of using our Amazon connector:
Buyer benefits : Our Amazon connector module helps to synchronize the products and makes it easily available on both the platforms. The buyers can enjoy the convenience to purchase their products wherever they feel like and can also see the products on Amazon store and later purchase it from your Magento 2 website.
Admin benefits: Inventory management plays a crucial role in every business and to make it survive in the long run. Since the market competition is very high for the same products, it is important to have complete control over the stock before it gets depleted so that customers don’t have to wait for the product. The connector helps the administrator to manage the stock information at both the ends, so that if the product gets sold on Amazon or on the website, the information is updated at both platforms.
- Sync Magento 2 products and orders to Amazon and vice versa.
- Create multiple price rules and update the price of the synchronized products automatically.
- Import Amazon orders to Magento 2 store.
- Set a default category for imported products in the Magento 2 store.
- Set default quantity and weight values for all the imported products in the Magento 2 store.
- Any changes that occur in the product’s price and quantity in Magento 2 store, will reflect also on the Amazon store.
- Admin can now import Simple as well as Configurable product types.
- Admin can export simple product type only.
- The admin can choose the status of the order while importing it from Amazon.
- The base image, name, price, and quantity of a product will get imported along with the product.
- Multiple images of the Amazon product can be imported to the Magento 2 store.
- The product information like SKU, price, images, and quantity will get exported along with the product.
- The default store view and order status for the imported order in the Magento 2 store can be set.
- The admin can easily manage the imported orders through Amazon seller central account.
- Orders with status shipped, unshipped and partially shipped get imported from Amazon store to the Magento 2 store.
- The admin can connect multiple Amazon Accounts.
- Admin can fetch the order between the desired date range.
- Admin can export Magento product as FBA product at Amazon and vice versa.
- No monthly fees
- Does the connector have any automatic order import feature?
- Will I receive an email notification for any order that is placed on the Amazon store?
- What type of information is synced when I carry a product export?
- Will I be able to import multiple images of a product from Magento 2 store to Amazon and vice versa?
- Does your connector support product information update at both the ends?